Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars

Activation.dll

[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=217.0;attach=171;image]

Every time I try and run Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars from Origin it won''t load and gives the above error. I am running Serra 10.12.5 and the latest Porting Kit Version 2.6 (2.6.32)

I have followed this guide and even attempted a fresh OS X install.

http://portingkit.com/game/457

BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE GAME I HAVE
1.“in game Origin” and the “automatic game update” (turn off these select boxes) in the origin preferences before downloading the game."

It still will not load. :''(

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 3071 MB

Any help?

That should have been fixed by now. Updated the engines a few days back. I am on sierra, If you are running into trouble make sure you are on sierra as well to be sure.

I have Sierra 10.12.5 & PortingKit 2.6.32
I buy C&C3 Tiberian Wars at Origine.
I turn off «Ingame Origin » and « Automatic update ».
I follow the process of the port. I do it this morning.
All is OK
BUT When I launch the port :
I have EA video, and after only black screen with music and mouse cursor…

That''s a whole different issue. You have probably a Intel Iris or an Intel HD video card. And that issue is related to that.
C&C 3 works only on Nvidia and AMD radeon Videocard.s Thats also mentioned in the notes of the game.

So you don''t have the activation.dll issue, but your issue is related with your videocard.

I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 Mo
3,4 GHz Intel Core i5
16 Go 1600 MHz DDR3

ok, try this:
In portingkit at the port --> click more --> wineskin tools --> launch wineskin --> screensettings --> deselect "use d3dboost" and try again. and if still not, deselect "mac driver" and try again.

let me know.

I try D3 boost, after mac driver and the botn. I also try windowed. Nothing change.

ok try this: go again to launch wineskin —> advanced —> tools —> winetricks and run the directx9 winetrick. then exit wineksin and let me know the result.

YES !
It works perfect.
You are Paul the Best.